Shipping Forms for Pharmaceutical Returns
Please use the following form when you plan to ship pharmaceuticals to us:
Return Shipping Label (PDF)
RLI’s Secure Service processing is available only to those licensed by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Therefore, a current copy of your individual or institution’s Federal Registration DEA Form 223 must be included. All DEA Form 222’s will be sent to this location only. RLI’s DEA #: RE0215675.
- Download and Complete the Return Order Advance Ship Notice and applicable inventory lists, then email to email@example.com, fax to (912) 748-5102, or mail to Return Logistics International Corp. 22 Artley Road, Savannah, GA 31408.
- RLI will issue you a Return Order Number (RON).
- Do not ship any products to RLI until you have been given an RON. make sure you write it on the shipping label.
- To assist you in DOT compliant shipping of pharmaceuticals, cut along the dotted line and tape labels to your packages. SHIP BY GROUND WITH A TRACKING NUMBER ONLY AND FEWER THAN 70 lbs.
- Read and follow the instructions on each type of inventory sheet attached for DEA compliant transfer of products for disposition.
- Photocopy this document as many times as needed for labels and for your records.