Pharmaceutical or Personal Care Product Manufacturer Returns
The Return Logistics Advantage
For over 20 years, Return Logistics International (RLI) has helped our manufacturing customers improve the efficiency of their returns management, reduce their overall cost, improve their customer loyalty, and provided them with critical information in evaluating product performance. Whether it is a single product, such as a schedule II drug, or an entire product line of several hundred products, RLI is committed to help your company gain a competitive advantage with efficient and accurate returns processing.
Returned product segments served:
- Prescription Pharmaceuticals
- Over-the-Counter Products
- Controlled Substances, Schedules CI-CV
- Physician Samples
- Clinical trial products
- Repackaged pharmaceuticals
Location, Location, Location
Efficient Data Management
Complete Returns Efficiency
Enhanced Regulatory Compliance
Sustainable Waste Practices
Experience and Longevity
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of waste can you receive?
- Pharmaceutical Products, Intermediates, and Bulk Products
- Animal Health Products, Intermediates, and Bulk Products
- Controlled Substances (Schedule I, II, III, IV, and V)
- Packaging Components, Labels, Package Inserts, Bottles, Pallets
- Sales Rep Samples, Clinical Trials, Repackaged Products
- Consumer Packaged Products, Intermediates and Bulk Products
- Health and Personal Care Products, Intermediates and Bulk Products
- Household Products, Intermediates and Bulk Products
- Nutritional Products, Intermediates and Bulk Products
- Commercial Chemicals, Raw Materials, Active and Inactive Ingredients
- Contraband on behalf of local, state, or federal government agencies
- Documents, Books, Computer Backup Media
Industrial Manufacturing and Related Wastes/Materials:
- Agricultural Wastes, Fertilizers, Feed Supplements
- Basic Chemicals
- Carpet, Textile, Nylon. Fabric Scraps
- Empty Containers
- Filter Media and Aids
- Plastic, Polystyrene, Polymethane, Foams
- Oil Contaminated Wastes
Don’t see your waste/material on the list, call us at (912) 748-5100.
Are you flexible enough to just manage our returns and not handle the crediting?
Can you manage a recall?
In all instances, our recall involvement has been focused on keeping detailed and accurate records of the returns and providing destruction certification on behalf of our manufacturer and third party clients.
Are you a DEA registrant that reverse distributes DEA controlled substances?
How do you manage the assured destruction of material?
Our hierarchy is focused on recovering all logistical packaging such as wood and plastic pallets, corrugated shippers, shelf cardboard, paper inserts, plastic bottles and the product is destroyed at either a waste to energy plant or co-processing cement kiln