Third Party Logistics Companies
RLI provides you a cost-effective, safe, secure, and environmentally sound solution for the destruction of expired, obsolete, or short-dated medicines and DEA controlled substances.
The Return Logistics Advantage
Return Logistics International Corporation (RLI) works with distribution centers that need DEA compliant destruction and provides them with certified proof of disposal. Since 1996, when RLI opened its waste processing and returns center in Savannah, GA, it has maintained the proper permits and licenses for solid waste processing, DEA controlled substances, hazardous waste large quantity generation and required state licenses.
From a single box to a truckload, RLI provides these distribution centers with the peace of mind that any long-term liabilities associated with mismanagement of these products have been eliminated.
Easy and Straight-Forward
Sustainable Waste Practices
Enhanced Regulatory Compliance
Simplified budgeting with a minimum per-shipment transaction fee or billed-per-product and pounds destroyed, whichever is greater.
Experienced and Specialized
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of waste can you receive?
- Pharmaceutical Products, Intermediates, and Bulk Products
- Animal Health Products, Intermediates, and Bulk Products
- Controlled Substances (Schedule I, II, III, IV, and V)
- Packaging Components, Labels, Package Inserts, Bottles, Pallets
- Sales Rep Samples, Clinical Trials, Repackaged Products
- Consumer Packaged Products, Intermediates and Bulk Products
- Health and Personal Care Products, Intermediates and Bulk Products
- Household Products, Intermediates and Bulk Products
- Nutritional Products, Intermediates and Bulk Products
- Commercial Chemicals, Raw Materials, Active and Inactive Ingredients
- Contraband on behalf of local, state, or federal government agencies
- Documents, Books, Computer Backup Media
Industrial Manufacturing and Related Wastes/Materials:
- Agricultural Wastes, Fertilizers, Feed Supplements
- Basic Chemicals
- Carpet, Textile, Nylon. Fabric Scraps
- Empty Containers
- Filter Media and Aids
- Plastic, Polystyrene, Polymethane, Foams
- Oil Contaminated Wastes
Don’t see your waste/material on the list, call us at (912) 748-5100.
Are you flexible enough to just manage our returns and not handle the crediting?
Can you manage a recall?
In all instances, our recall involvement has been focused on keeping detailed and accurate records of the returns and providing destruction certification on behalf of our manufacturer and third party clients.
Are you a DEA registrant that reverse distributes DEA controlled substances?
How do you manage the assured destruction of material?
Our hierarchy is focused on recovering all logistical packaging such as wood and plastic pallets, corrugated shippers, shelf cardboard, paper inserts, plastic bottles and the product is destroyed at either a waste to energy plant or co-processing cement kiln